- 1. Uncategorized
- 1. What is TrackWise?
An intelligent cloud-based automation application for growing businesses to improve their operational efficiency. It manages a number of business processes to enhance the operational efficiency of a business organisation. It takes care of the core functions of a company, then gains insights from a multitude of business operations and helps in generating action items. It helps decision makers stay on top of the things and act fast.
With TrackWise you can not only track the in-premise tasks but also the outdoor tasks like the sales tasks with ease. TrackWise has a state-of-the-art GPS based tracking and monitoring of your on field staff like sales executives, customer relationship managers, delivery van operators etc. TrackWise mobile app is specifically created to let employees become productive even on the fly.
- 2. Why do you need TrackWise?
Each business has its own goals and to achieve these set goals the business owners or decision makers have to be in command of a number of business functions. But as they grow it becomes very difficult and time consuming for them to review the status of the each and every business function separately. This results in unattended or ignored business processes that lead to poor operational efficiency and losses. TrackWise is an intelligent resource and operations management solution that automates and simplifies these aspects to reduce cost of operation and increase growth. It can manage multiple business operations like HRM, Tasks, Targets, expenses, Sales etc. It streamlines the processes and helps decision makers with accurate & timely data with action items. Good operational efficiency leads to consistent growth and profits.
- 3. How TrackWise can be beneficial for my business?
TrackWise can be beneficial for all types of businesses :
- Its a single point solution that can help business owners streamline their business processes, manage their work flow and use their resources efficiently.
- It enables complete automation of your business process and operations which saves time, enhances the operational efficiency and fetches positive results.
- Automation of the business process and operations reduces operational cost and accumulates more profit for the business
- Its an intelligent application that provides you insights about your business based on the data available which helps you find out the root cause of less production.
- TrackWise enables employees, teams and departments collaborate and communicate seamlessly helping them complete their tasks efficiently on time.
- TrackWise can track indoor as well as outdoor activities of a business, which ensures complete control on human resource.
- Tracking of sales teams ensures completion of sales targets.
- Just in time information updates, alerts and notifications helps you take correct decisions on time.
- 4. Other Salient Features
- Highly customisable
- Mange Multi Located Organisations
- Localisation - set your currency, time-zone and financial year
- Specially designed Mobile application for outdoor teams like sales teams
- GPS Tracking
- Automated Attendance
- Automated Payroll Processing
- Custom Reports
- Easy to use User Interface
- Cloud based i.e. TrackWise is hosted on Cloud which ensure high level of Data Security and Accessibility
- Integration with other systems through APIs
- On demand after sales support
- Elaborated User Manual and How to use videos
- 5. What other benefits do I get if I subscribe for TrackWise?
If you subscribe for any of the paid plan of TrackWise before 1st April 2018, you will get following additional benefits free of cost:
- Additional 1 month subscription of TrackWise (in case of yearly payment only)
- Support of 24 Hrs (in case of yearly payment only)
- 1 Custom Report
- Training session of 2 hours if required
- 5 page website for your business for an year
- State-of-The-Art Flipping Digital Portfolio of your products for a month
- 6. What payment methods are available if I want to subscribe?
- 7. What challenges that TrackWise help me with?
Growing business face a number of challenges that decide their success and growth overtime. Some are listed below:
- Knowing what is going wrong with their business and how to correct that.
- Consistently lead their company towards their goals taking corrective measures.
- Bringing transparency in operations so decision makers know easily and effectively what is happening.
- Managing daily operations efficiently.
- Managing on field or sales staff.
- Managing their overall workforce and deriving the best out of them.
- Difficulty in retaining and motivating staff.
- Late decision making.
- No data or or lack of statistics on the basis of which they take informed business decisions.
- Ensuring every activity contributes towards organisational goals.
- Striking a better work and personal life balance since a lot of redundant tasks needs to be performed almost daily.
- 8. Can we use TrackWise before buying? Is it free?
TrackWise offers a completely free no obligation 14 days trial period. You are free to test it out and see how it can benefit your business. We encourage you to setup a call with our customer care so we can help you understand it's benefits specific to your business case. This would also ensure you are able to get the best out of it in quick time.
- 9. How does the automated attendance process work?
For automated attendance you need to install small in size Bluetooth signal broadcasting devices called Beacons on the entry and exit of your office premises. If the automated attendance is enabled in company configuration (entry and exit beacons also needed to be defined in configuration), an employee having TrackWise Mobile App installed in his/her mobile, when reaches near an entry beacon, will be automatically punched in by the mobile application. Similarly when the employee reaches the exit beacon, he/she will be punched out automatically.
- 10. What features do I get in the mobile application of TrackWise?
TrackWise mobile app is specially designed for the employees who are assigned outdoor tasks. So the mobile application includes following features:
- Login and Logout
- Dashboard which displays logged in employees Tasks, Leaves, Targets, Total hours Spent etc.
- Employee Profile
- Manual and Automated Clock In/Out
- Leave Requests
- View outdoor tasks on the Map
- Task Status Updates with attachments
- Target Achievement submission
- Request Reimbursement of Expenses
- Attendance History and Notices
- 11. How can I see the current location of my sales team members on the map?
Your sales team members must install Trackwise mobile application in their mobile phones to get tracked by the application. When they install, run and login in app their location tracking gets started automatically if GPS tracking is enabled in the configurations. Once the GPS tracking has started you can view their current location on the Dashboard in Live Tracking tab. Please also note that your employees also need to keep their GPS On in their mobile phones.
- 12. Does automated payroll processing possible in TrackWise?
Yes, automated payroll processing is possible in TrackWise. In the payroll processing section you can either generate the payroll of a selected employee or all the employees of your organisation for the selected pay period.
- 13. I want to be transparent in awarding my employees for their good performance, how does TrackWise help me in doing that?
With the Award section, you can create create an Award and configure parameters. When you activate the award just specify number of employees to be awarded, frequency(one time, monthly, yearly etc.), calculation date etc. TrackWise then automatically list out the eligible employees based on the award parameters and lets you award your employees transparently. With the employees of your organisation knowing that the awards are processed automatically through TrackWise, they also have a full faith in the process.
- 14. Assigning a task to an idle and able resource is a time-consuming process, can I quickly assign task to a correct individual of my team with TrackWise?
Being an intelligent application, TrackWise keep track of occupancy of your employees. While assigning a task, TrackWise comes up with suggestions as to which employees are free and which employees are about to be free and you can quickly assign a task to such employee or employees. This saves your time as you don't have to check the schedule of each and every employee.
- 15. Does TrackWise support localisation? How can I set my currency, time zone etc.?
Yes TrackWise support localisation and you can configure your time zone and currency in the Configurations sections.
- 16. There are many software applications in market around ERP, so why should I go for TrackWise?
The most important distinguishing factor that makes TrackWise standout is the use of Artificial Intelligence for analysing the past and current data to bring out important insights that helps a business owner take various decisions in future. So TrackWise can not only portray past and current business performance but also enables a business owner to take in time correct decisions for improved performance in future.
- 17. I cannot afford ERP softwares like SAP as they are very costly and also their operating cost is very high as it requires a regular consultant to be hired, is it the same with TrackWise?
No, TrackWise is highly affordable and is designed for SMEs (small and medium sized enterprises). It is very easy to use application which is designed keeping in mind a business owner who is not technology savvy. So as TrackWise is very easy to use it can be learned in one or two training sessions and a need to hire a regular salaried consultant is not there.
- 18. I use a third-party application for accounting how can I access the data of that application in to TrackWise.ai?
Yes, you can access your accounting data from a third-party application that you are using if that application has a support for APIs. We can custom build the functionality for you, by using the APIs provided by that application and can let you access its data from TrackWise.
- 19. If I start using TrackWise, I have to port all my data to TrackWise, is my data secured on TrackWise?
Your data is totally secured as TrackWise is hosted on a highly secured cloud server which has automated backups. So, your data is neither hacked nor it can be lost.
- 20. Can I evaluate the performance of my sales team with TrackWise?
You can assign annual or monthly targets to your sales team and how much target has been achieved by the sales team can be viewed in the target tree. Target tree is the hierarchical visual representation of target distribution at various levels in the organisation. Target tree also show the target assigned and achieved by an individual sales team member, so you get a clear picture of performance of your sales staff as a team as well as individually.
- 21. Can I see various activities taking place in my organisation in real time at one place?
Yes, the Recent Activities section is designed to fulfill this only requirement, of business owners. It enables the business owner to monitor all the activities taking place in the organisation in real time on a single page.
- 22. I want to get notified instantly for certain activities taking place during working hours, is it possible in TrackWise?
Yes, it is possible in TrackWise. In Recent Activities section you can configure the email and SMS notifications for the activities of your choice. You can then schedule them for the instant notifications i.e. as the activity takes place or once in a day or monthly etc.
- 23. I have heard that I can communicate with TrackWise, what does that mean?
Yes, you can directly communicate with TrackWise through our State Of The Art Artificial Intelligence based Chat Bot. You can ask a question related to your business to the chat bot, it will analyse the data based on the question and will come up with an answer. For example, if you ask, what is the total sales during last quarter?, the bot will analyse sales data and reply with the figures. In addition to this your customers can also interact with the TrackWise Chat Bot and ask it to perform tasks like place an order for a product.
- 24. Does TrackWise perform all HR related functions?
As Human Resource is the most important resource for an organisation, TrackWise focuses on the management of all HR related functions like Employee profiling and management, Employee Tracking (indoor and outdoor), Attendance, Payroll Processing, Leaves, Performance Analysis, Awards etc.
- 25. I have a manufacturing unit, what are the different methods of punching in the attendance available for employees?
Keeping in mind that an organisation can have various types of employees like for an organisations involved in a production of a product, employees working on production floor can use biometric device (fingerprint or facial recognition) , employees working in back office can use “Punch In” option in the web application while the sales employees of the organisation can punch in using the TrackWise mobile application. So, TrackWise provides 3 methods to punch in attendance for the employees .